Raw Chocolate Masterclass
Learn how to make life-changing, healthy, vegan raw chocolate in just 5 minutes with only 5 ingredients.
Change Your Life With Chocolate…
What if I told you that you can eat chocolate and it is GOOD FOR YOU?
What if I told you that Chocolate is Anti-ageing, Energising and Boosts Your Metabolism?
What if I told you that you can make your own healthy RAW
VEGAN chocolate in just 5 minutes with only 5 ingredients?
I know it sounds too good to be true but I promise you it is….
But First….Why Chocolate is Unhealthy & how it is affecting your health
- All of the nutrients have been stripped from it through processing and roasting of the cacao beans (the main ingredient).
- It is full of refined sugar (addictive), dairy (inflammatory), soy lectins (inhibits the absorption of antioxidants).
- It is high in saturated fat.
A diet high in processed foods such as shop-bought chocolate has a negative effect on both your physical health and mental health.
Here is why: Excess sugar and saturated fat in your diet can cause weight gain, diabetes, heart/cardiovascular disease and many more health conditions.
Believe it or not, eating food (such as processed chocolate) is highly addictive which has a huge impact on your mental health too. For example, do you find yourself:
- Often overeating chocolate?
- Beating yourself up for having no willpower?
- Feel a slave to chocolate and can’t get through the day without it?
Here’s the GOOD NEWS!
You can have your chocolate and eat it – GUILT FREE with this simple Masterclass.
In my Masterclass I will be your personal guide to educate you on the entire Chocolate process teaching you:
- Where raw chocolate comes from
- How it is made
- Why it is healthy
- What ingredients and equipment you need
- How to make your own raw chocolate in 5 minutes with 5 ingredients
At the end of this short Masterclass you will feel confident and inspired to make your own raw healthy chocolate and change your life for the better (by eating chocolate!)
You will be excited about making this life changing shift
This Masterclass is for you if:
- You love chocolate!
- You feel that you are addicted to chocolate and sugar
- You want to improve your health
- You want to introduce healthier alternatives to your children
- You want to enjoy guilt free chocolate.
What you will learn and gain from this Masterclass:
- Where cacao (the raw natural ingredient comes from) and the journey of the cacao pod to edible delicious chocolate.
- Why and how raw chocolate is healthy.
- How to make life changing raw chocolate in 5 minutes.
- How to make various different flavours and fun combinations so you will never be bored.
More good news:
- You don’t need to be a good cook to make your own healthy chocolate
- You don’t need loads of expensive equipment – actually all very minimal and most you will already have in your kitchen!
- You don’t need to spend hours slaving away – you only need 5 minutes to actually make your own chocolate (and about 5 mins prep) and then 30 minutes wait time – thats it!
Take charge today; Eat chocolate and improve your health with my Raw Chocolate Masterclass!
This Masterclass includes:
PDF printable and checklists
Recipe cards (including 2 bonus recipes)
Plus a photo album of chocolate creations to inspire you.
“Wow, I can’t believe how easy it is to make my own delicious chocolate! Naomi’s class was fun, informative and easy to follow. I would highly recommend her chocolate making workshop and I will definitely be looking into other workshops Naomi does as she really knows her stuff!”
Debbie – cook with me Raw Chocolate
“Thank you for the lovely workshop last night. It was so great to learn something new and see how easy it is to have these little gems permanently in the fridge! The hot chocolate was so easy too and I’ll be making that a regular 3pm slot from now on.”
Nicola – cook with me Raw Chocolate
“Thank you so much also for the chocolate workshop last weekend. I LOVED IT! I am a total convert to raw chocolate now, especially the healthy hot chocolates. They are so good. Not only do they taste great, but they make me feel so good afterwards, unlike the crash and burn and guilt that you get with conventional chocolate. Even more impressive, is that my boys love the raw chocolates too! My 10 year old has already helped me make a second batch of the chocolates and I have to ration how many they are allowed to eat. Thank you so much for introducing this into our lives”
Lorna – cook with me Raw Chocolate